Saturday, April 5, 2008

Leather Head

I went to watch movie. I wanted to watch chick flick, but I watched "Leather Head". I actually wanted to watch "21" but we could not find any ticket. Anyway, the movie was about football. --;; To be honest, , it is not interesting at all. The story is a little bit of boring and doesn't have any conflicts or climax. Maybe I don't like football is another reason. However, watching George Clooney made me feel better. He is old but still handsome and I love his lower voice and smiling. hihi I am waiting to watch Indiana Johnson. It is coming on May 22. I cannot wait.
What about you guys? Would like to recommand any movie to me?

6 comments:

Oksana said...

Hi Yun,
I cannot recommend you any movie right now but... I want to say that I'm really glad we are partners at Listening final. I'm happy so much! Are u? :) :) :)

joanna said...

Hi, Yun, you have watched a lot of films. It seemed I am always busy and can not spare some time to watch movies often although I enjoy watching films very much.
Have a nice weekend!

Osman said...

Hey Yun,

"21" was really good you probably still wona to watch it..

Peace,

dana said...

When you said “Indiana Johnson”, you reminded me of “Indiana Jones”.
That movie is good too. If u did not see it yet, u should watch it.

Scott Douglas said...

I love going to the movies, but I haven't gone in ages. 21 sounds good though!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.