Thursday, April 3, 2008

Getting a Cold

My husband always teaseas me that I am like a reptile because I feel cold and hot easily. Comparing to Korea, Calagry is too cold. Korea is more humid and hotter. First reason is that I am not used to cold weather. We also have winter, but especially Seoul, The capital city of Korea, which I am from, harldly has snow even in winter. Another reason is on my bad blood circulation. My feet and hands are fleezing during winter because hands and feet is the end of body part( I know this word in English, but I can't remember now). So, I usually try to find places to make my feet or hands warm. people's back of necks are very warm. HaHa.
Poor my husband! Whenever I complain about cold weather, He insists that problems are on me, not Calgary weather. he said that I am from Korea which is not interested in hockey at all, so I am weak. Whatever! I don't believe that! Anyway, He got a cold now. I am still complaining weather, but I am pretty heathy. Maybe traing when people are young does not help to be strong getting a cold. --;;
I am thinking to cook chicken soup that I learned from Lana, now. Soup will be good for sore throat of him. I don't care how many times he teases me. I hope he will be alright soon that is all I want.

No comments: