Sunday, March 16, 2008

Carpe Diem!

I was almost dying on Saturday. The road was very snowy and icy. We drove very slowly and carefully because it was white out condition. Suddenly, the car cut into our lane. There was not enough distance between the car and us. In addition, What a stupid driver! He started drove slowly. It made us even worse. We were almost hitting the car was driving in front of us. For a second, my husband turned our car to the left quickly to avoid hitting the car, and we lost our control. Our car spined 3 times toward right side. I thought I was dying. Luckly, our car was stoped just before the edge and we alived. Everything happened for a moment.
At night, I was thinking about how thankful we live togater. I decided to be more possitive and to say "thank you" or " I love you" more frequently. I have never taught about I could die any time. I always just believe I will live for a long time. This accident changed my mind. Who knows when we are going to die? I will enjoy my life and try not to do anything makes me regret. Thanks God.

2 comments:

Oksana said...

It's a horrible story... I understand your feelings after that. Our life becomes more valuable for us after such kinds of accidents.
Who knows when we'll die? Only God... That's why we have to enjoy every single minute of it. Oh! I'm gonna cry now ... CU. Take care

We will,we will rock U!! said...

HAHAHA!!! An episode in life!! Nice experience, hope your husband and that driver will know how to deal with similar accidents to that!

As for death, there's nothing to be afraid of, just consider it as a festival. At least I think so! But socially, dying at a young age is not good!! However, if I've lived my life well, I've known what my value is, everything is okay.