Friday, March 14, 2008

Weekend

Finally, TGIF!
Friday is my favorite day because I don’t need to do homeworks for the next day. ^^
During week days, I am usually busy to do all of my do lists in certain time. However, on Friday I don't usually think about thoese things.
Actually, I don't have special plans for weekend. What do I do usually? I think I usually cleaning and cooking. ^^;; During week days, I don't have time to clean well, but I can do on weekends. I know it doesn't sound interesting, but I like it. I love to clean all places and do lundaries. It is one way to relief my stress. After cleaning, having a coffee with good music is my favorite.
Oh! cooking! This is my new hobby. When I was in Korea, I have never cooked. My mother always takes care of me. She is a really good cook. Unfortunally, I have not had chances to learn cooking from my mom. So, when I came to Canada first. Most foods that I bought is frozen foods, noodles, ice creams, cookies... etc. Instant food or junk food.. -.- I started to cook to survive. I broke so many dishes and made something horrible foods. Later, I became better. Now, I am a good cook. hihi. I love to read cooking book ( becuase it has a lot of pictures) I noticed that western food cooking is much easier than Koren food cooking. Anyway, nothing will be special on this weekend, too. However, I think that spending more time with my family makes always me happy. I am thinking what I am going to cook tonight. If you have a good idea, let me know. ^^
Have a good weekend.

5 comments:

Hadline said...

hello yun,
when I was in Niger, I never cooked too. I was a princess. But once I left Niger, I had to cook by myself, and now I know how to cook a few meals.

Li said...

cooking~~you know korean TVshows are really popular in China, and in those shows, they shows that korean women are really really good at cooking. a short period of time before get married, their moms orand grandmother would train them how to cook, is that true? also~i really wanna eat a kind of meat that seems like BBQ, but you will eat them with letuce, seems really delicious

Scott Douglas said...

This is the first time I have ever left a comment on your blog!!! I'm glad it is Friday too. I am going to sleep in a lot tomorrow morning!

We will,we will rock U!! said...

Believe it or not! I am a cooking genius. lol

Amin said...

but we can not rest this weekend, there is a very important exam on monday!!! ;) enjoy.