Sunday, March 16, 2008

My baby


When my husband said to my mom about that we are going to have a black baby, my mom was shocked. She did not understand how come her daughter is going to have a black baby even though her daugher has gotten married just three weeks ago with a white guy. haha
The trueth is that we are going to have a black shunauzer puppy. Look at the picture. Oh~~~! isn't it cute? I was strongly against having a puppy at first becuase having a pet needs to have strong reponsibilities such as giving her bath or talking a walk togater everyday. I thought I was not ready to have a pet. However, when I saw this little baby on Saterday, I changed my mind. She is so cute. Her smell was so sweet and her body was warm. She loved to lying on my husband hands more than mine. It was OK.
I have just loved her. ^^ Like a picture, she could have not opened her eyes yet. Owener told me she also could not hear, either. I saw she was dreaming. What is her dream about? She doesn't have any images and sounds. Howcwer, her dream seemed very sweet. I cannot wait to see her soon. I want to be a good mom!^^
Ps. oh! I am thinking about a good name for her. Is there any good suggestion?^^

3 comments:

Oksana said...

Oh Yun!
You are Mom now! Congratulations :)
The puppy is so cute! WOW! I love dogs! Your baby is the best :)
Say hello to it from me pls, ok?

We will,we will rock U!! said...

Lovely dog!!! Hope to see your baby, hahahaha!! :D

dana said...

It is the smallest dog that I have ever seen.
Be a good mom.